Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I want to get out of this class

As an Accounting major, my plan is to get a normal 9 to 5 job. However, the lecture today, Tuesday 13th [about what if you can’t find a job? What is the backup plan?] left me intrigue. Business school preaches new business often fail, thus I never considered a plan to start my own business. The idea is interesting, and I wouldn't mind learning the details.

I am looking forward to learn the planning process involves starting a new business. The details, hopefully included, could be legality issues, start up fees, and risks. I am mostly looking forward to hearing the idea of incorporating technology into a small business. The number of possible application of technology into a business sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment